Tuesday, March 27 @ 2:00PM EST
Miss our webinars or need a refresher? Our Archive lists the latest Webinars.
Click to access our recordings.
For archived webinars, please contact us.
Purchasing or replacing a Track and Trace DSCSA Technology Solution? Learn the 5 key elements to ensure a great selection in meeting your organization’s needs. Learn About…
- DSCSA regulation update & timelines for consideration in selecting a technology solution
- Compliance and operational value – can both be achieved with a technology solution?
- Key elements in comparing and selecting a technology solution
- Considerations of pharmacy manufacturers serializing product by 11/2018
- Advantages for the pharmacy supply chain
- Why are so many organizations considering changing solution vendors?
- Key Elements to ensure compliance and improve medication & patient safety
- Implications and Opportunities of the November 2017 electronic lot traceability date
- FDA’s 11/27/2017 guidance regarding grandfathering product & implications for healthcare and retail
OIG and FDA latest report/guidance & Are you prepared for Electronic Lot Traceability November 2017 Deadline Impact
- What are the implications of Wholesalers exchanging drug product tracing information using a wide variety of transmission modes and formats?
- Are direct purchase statements accurate with the required information?
- How is the determination of DSCSA exempt and non-exempt products? How trading partners might resolve/prevent disagreements?
- 340B pharmacies: What is the latest guidance regarding the exchange of drug product tracing information for sales to 340B-covered entities that use 340B contract pharmacies?